Baby and child feeding and baby and infant care needs commitment and dedication. Food for babies must be easy to make, healthy to consume and meet the nutritional needs. Burabi baby formula baby milk maker committed to this mission for your baby. Order in our online store
Good and/or services sold/served by Burabi Singapore are subject to the following terms and conditions stated herein.
2. The customer data may be used for the following purposes;
i. Contacting the customer for the purpose for which it was collected,
ii. Contacting the customer in relation to delivery of the goods, servicing of goods, technical advising, follow up of customer relationship building, promotion and offers of future sales or new product launch and such related activities,
3. Request for refunds must be made in writing by email stating the reason for the request within 30 days after the delivery of the goods to the customer. Any goods delivered to the customer must be returned in exactly the same condition as it was delivered including the packaging and the packaging materials. The customer shall bear the entire cost of shipping for the return of the goods back to Burabi Singapore's address at 808, French Road, #03-21, Singapore 200808. The delivery of the return goods must be made after making proper and agreed arrangement of the date and time of the delivery.
4. Warranty of any goods sold by Burabi Singapore is subjected to the evaluation and acceptance of the warranty claims by the manufacturer Shenzhen Qianhai Zoome Technology Co., Ltd, China and Burabi Singapore does not provide any servicing in Singapore for the products but may assist the customer to make the warranty claims without prejudice. Any expenses incurred in the process of warranty claims such as shipping charges shall be borne by the customer.
5. It is assumed that the customer has a complete knowledge of the product they have purchased and have done diligent research on the product online and is fully aware of its limitations.
6. Customer agrees to resolve any grievance through reasonable means of email communications with Burabi Singapore or through Consumer Association of Singapore before publishing any negative or defamatory or derogatory reviews online or in any websites or social media such that it may undermine the integrity or the continuity of the business of Burabi Singapore. Customer agrees to pay damages in relation to any such acts as may be deemed committed by the Singapore Courts of Law.
7. Burabi Singapore has the rights to add or amend or review the terms and conditions from time to time as may be necessary and the latest update shall become the binding terms and conditions.
8, In the unlikely event of the closure of the business for any reasons, customers, suppliers and vendors shall not hold the stakeholders of Burabi Singapore or its employees for any personal responsibilities.
Last updated: 12/10/2020